The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is quite an old device now. The phone released with the Android version 4.2.2 about two years ago and things have changed. The Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has the greatest update since its evolution in the form of Lollipop Software. It sounds surprising to you that only 3% of all the devices in Android have enough to rock the excellent software in the last six months. The device Galaxy S4 active is so useful to get the Lollipop update despite being so old. The AT&T product Galaxy S4 Active started receiving the Android 5.0.1 with the number. Most of the users of the mobile might have already got the new updates but if you have able to get the OTA for some reason. Just did not take the Lollipop update of losing root privilege.
Gaining the root access is most important when talking about the high-end tablets and mobile phones. By using the rooting, you can remove the history restrictions which means that you can gain access to the internal system of your handset. If you can access the system, then it means that all other applications and tools can do the same thing. That the reason why on a rooted Galaxy S4 Active will able to install custom applications, like TWRP and CWm recovery, Custom flash ROMs based on the latest version Android 4.3 Jelly Bean system. For completing the backup use suitable application from Google Play Store. Do not worry, after rooting, and you will able to backup the data easier by making a Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Active backup or by using the other features included in a custom recovery images.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Root your Galaxy S4 if you want to improve the speed of your mobile and wanted to upgrade the battery life, customize the looks and power up the performances. The root access is the first operation to complete a Rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Active based device. The backup is the first thing to do as nothing is more important than your information, accounts and saved files. The same care here, before starting to root your Active, first backup the data that is stored the internal storage of your device.
The backup is one of the pre requisites, which represents the preparation tasks that must complete before starting the root operation. The rest of the procedures are being detailed during the following list. On the same list, you can check the balance of the information that is related to the root operation. Do not skip this part as you can lose important information, also skipping the list from below you can end up in bricking your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.
- The root access represents an unofficial procedure that has nothing to do with Google with Samsung.
- If you need to restore the warranty if you want to go back to stock Android OS, you need to update your mobile to stock Android firmware.
- This is a complex operation, for completing the same as windows running computer will require along with your mobiles and with the USB cable.
- On both the PC and the device there should any security programs running, deactivate the security protection.
- Use this tutorial only if you one of the mentioned mobiles or else you can end up in bricking your Android based device.
How to Root the Android Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Install the Android SDK on your computer.
- And you can also install USB drivers on your PC.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S4 powerful rooting tool.
- Once the file been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
- Open the file manager application on your device and install the APK you copied earlier.
- Once the application installed, launch it from your App drawer.
- It should start automatically rooting your device, sit back and relax till it roots your PC.
- Lastly, you have done the Root the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active in your Android mobile.